So, it seems like I’m on a baked oat kick right now…and for good reason!
If you haven’t already, you need to get on board the baked oat train because they are DELICIOUS.
Like, really delicious. It’s just as though you’re eating cake for breakfast!
This Vegan White Chocolate Gingerbread Baked Oats variation is a festive twist, and tastes absolutely divine.
You’ll know by now just how much I love gingerbread (I REALLY love it!), so I can promise you that this isn’t the last gingerbread recipe you’ll see this year!
What are your favourite festive flavours?
White Chocolate Gingerbread Baked Oats
- Serves 2
- 1 cup oat flour (blend one cup of oats to a powder to make your own!)
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1-2 tsp molasses (to taste)
- 1.5-2 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 tsp ground ginger (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Large pinch salt
- 70g vegan white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180C and set aside two small oven-proof bowls.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients, then stir in the wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips, then pour into your bowls.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of melted white chocolate, if desired!