AD (Created in collaboration with Carnation UK)
Creamy, simple cheesecakes are one of my favourite desserts of all-time – and, my fellow cheesecake lovers, you are going to love this recipe!
They are incredibly easy to make, use only a handful of ingredients – and taste delicious! They also happen to be real crowd pleasers, keeping both vegans and non-vegans happy.
I LOVE using Carnation’s Vegan Condensed Milk Alternative because it can be used in a variety of recipes (you can make all of your favourite Carnation recipes vegan!), it is made with simple ingredients such as oat and rice flours, and it’s also fully approved by the Vegan Society.
I know you’ll love these jars too. Have fun creating them and enjoy!
VEGAN BERRY CHEESECAKE
Please note that the recipe for these Cheesecake Jars is for 12 servings – each of these jars photographed serves 2.
- For the base –
- 150g vegan “digestive” biscuits, crushed
- 30g vegan butter alternative, melted
- For the filling –
- 200g Carnation Vegan Condensed Milk Alternative
- 550g vegan cream cheese alternative
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest and juice half a lemon
- For the topping:
- 400g raspberries or blueberries
- 5 tbsp raspberry or blueberry jam
- Tip the crushed biscuits into a bowl, then stir in the melted butter alternative. Spoon into 12 individual jars or containers (or use 6 for sharing sizes, like me!), then chill for ten minutes.
- In the meantime, beat together the Carnation Vegan Condensed Milk Alternative with the cream cheese, vanilla, lemon zest and juice until smooth and combined. Spoon onto the chilled biscuit place, then pop in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Finally, mix your berries with the jam, then spoon onto your chilled cheesecakes. Serve cold and enjoy!