These are a wonderful, healthy and low-carb alternative to French fries. They taste delicious and are so moreish! I love enjoying these as an afternoon snack, or having as a side dish for lunches or dinners.
Shoestring Carrot Fries
- 4 carrots, peeled and spiralised
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp arrowroot or brown rice flour
- 1 tsp spices of choice (I like cumin or paprika)
- 1 tsp pink salt
- Preheat oven to 200C, then line a baking tray. Toss all the ingredients for the fries together in a large bowl, stirring to coat evenly, then tip onto the tray. Bake for 25 minutes or so, or until crispy, turning them over half-way through cooking. Serve with my homemade ketchup and enjoy!