Hands up who wants one of these chocolate bars?!
These simple, no-bake Raspberry, Hazelnut & Vanilla Cream Chocolate bars are my favourite treat right now, and were a huge hit with the boys and Amir too!
They combine some of my favourite flavour combos (raspberry, vanilla and hazelnut are such a dreamy pairing) and are seriously moreish.
They are simple to make and also Paleo-friendly and grain-free, too!
I hope you like them too,
Raspberry & Hazelnut Vanilla Cream Chocolate Bars
- Creates 8-10 bars –
- For the base:
- 1 1/2 cups ground hazelnuts
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp (or more, to taste) maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch salt
- For the raspberry chia jam –
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- Drop fresh lemon
- For the vanilla cream –
- 10 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 – 1 tsp vanilla paste (to taste)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- To coat –
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Start by making your base. Stir together all ingredients until combined and the mixture sticks together – add a splash more oil, or a drop of coconut milk, if needed. Press the mixture into the base of individual chocolate moulds (I used rectangular moulds) OR a lined loaf tin. Place in the freezer to set.
- In the meantime, make the chia jam. Heat the raspberries on a small saucepan on a medium heat, stirring often, until the fruit begins to break down – mash it if you like! Remove from the heat then stir through the remaining jam ingredients. Set aside to cool (it will thicken as it cools, but add a few more chia seeds if it’s still a little runny).
- Spoon some jam over each hazelnut base. Place back in the freezer.
- Now, make your cream. Whisk together all ingredients, adding the vanilla and sweetener to taste. Set aside.
- Spoon the cream over the jam (my moulds were less than half-full – you want them to be roughly of a chocolate bar thickness!), then place back in the freezer to firm overnight.
- Once ready to eat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a bain marie, stirring smooth. Dunk each bar into the chocolate, ensuring you coat them completely. Allow to set (this should happen quite quickly) and allow to come to room temperature before enjoying, or store in the fridge!