It’s a little bit early still, but I’m just putting it out there: this easy, vegan Chocolate, Raspberry & Peanut Butter Fudge is the perfect Valentine’s Day recipe!
Made in collaboration with my friends over at Meridian, it’s super simple to make, tastes utterly delicious – and would make the perfect edible gift for your sweetheart.
Plus, there are very few combinations that taste better than chocolate, peanut butter and raspberry. Am I right?!
Happy chocolate making!
Easy Chocolate, Raspberry & Peanut Butter Fudge
- Creates 10 squares –
- 210ml sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 250g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp Meridian smooth peanut butter
- One punnet raspberries, cut in half
- Pinch sea salt
- Very gently heat the condensed coconut milk in a saucepan until just about to come to the boil. Remove from the heat, then add in the chocolate and salt and cover for a few minutes.
- Stir smooth – applying a touch more heat, if needed – then pour into a lined loaf tin.
- Press the chopped raspberries into the mixture, pushing down on some of them so that the fudge “covers” them. Place in the fridge to set overnight, then cut into squares and enjoy!